We just called the foster mother's house for the first time and talked with sweet little Cati! She actually said (en Ingles) "I LOVE YOU, MAMI! I LOVE YOU, PAPI!" The only English word we taught her during our trip was "ball," but I guess that the foster mother is teaching her a few things!! I can't even make you understand how much it lifted our spirits to hear her voice on the phone. We are both on cloud nine right now!Their foster mom said that both Catalina and Gustavo are very well. She assured us that she is taking very good care of our children. Gus was sleeping when we called. She said that Catalina (who calls herself Cati - pronounced kah-tee - in case I haven't told you that before) talks about us all the time. She said that everytime she sees or hears an airplane, she says that's where her Mama and Papa are. She said that she has been reading Cati the books that we left with her. She also said that Cati was very, very happy that we called!
Oh, you can't even understand how happy we are! Much better than yesterday with that pesky DNA document mix-up.

No comments:
Post a Comment