Louie and I called yesterday to talk (with Letty's help, of course) to Catalina and Rosita. Unfortunately, Rosita was at the doctor's office with Gus. He has had a yucky cold and hasn't been sleeping much because of it. Cati was home with one of Rosita's friends and we talked to her for a short while. She was watching Winnie Pooh and she wished me a happy birthday and she also asked me to send her a piece of cake!! Everyone got a good laugh when she said that!!
We called back this morning to check on Gus and to find out what the doctor said. Cati was eating breakfast, so we didn't talk to her. The doctor gave Rosita a medication for Gus. He slept well last night and seems to be doing a bit better today.
I'm really, really glad to hear that he's better. It's hard on us, knowing that he is sick, even with just a cold. He's so tiny and he's also so far away from us. Ugh.
Friday, September 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that Gus is feeling better. I forgot to ask you yesterday if you had heard how he was doing. LOVE!
Post a Comment