The waiting...I'm over it. Just a recap...the PGN director was out on vacation until late last week. We can all safely assume that the pile of files on his desk waiting to be signed-out of PGN is large, to say the least. It looks like today might be the day that the flood gates of PGN will open for this month. Today on one of the forums, a lady posted that they got out of PGN yesterday...after one month and five days. She said that the review portion was completed on 9/6, but the file has been sitting on the Director's desk since then (the attorney can tell these things from the documents he gets from PGN after you're out).
In case you've lost track, we've been in PGN for approximately two months now. No offense to this lady that got out of PGN in one month, but her daughter is three months old. Her baby will not ever have a memory of being given up by her birth mom. She won't ever remember the time she spent in foster care and she won't remember falling in love with her foster mom only to be taken away from her, too. My little three-year-old daughter needs to be with her family. She (and her baby brother) literally have the best foster mom in all the world, but she still needs to be with their loving, stable family and needs to get on with her life after all that she's been through.
Sorry, I know that I sound really ugly right now. I really do know that that other baby girl deserves to come home to her family as much as our children do. I really shouldn't compare the situations because they are all different. But, I just needed to vent. I'm over it. He better sign our file today if he hasn't already because I'm so over it.
Wednesday, September 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's already signed it. It's already done. That Sr. Barrios has already put that signed file on the log-in lady's desk and she's going to log it in later. Then she'll give Teo your big news, then he'll fax your agency, then your agency that works banker's hours will let you know the next day. So go to sleep tonight with blessed assurance that it's done. It may take a few days to find out it's done - but it is and they will be in your arms forever before you know it!! Stephanie :--)
Post a Comment