Monday, February 19

A step in the right direction

Catalina doesn't like Doc and Murphy. She hates for them even to be in the same room as her. Yesterday, though, she sat in a chair with me as I was petting Murphy. Definitely a step in the right direction.
















Look at her cute little John Deere shirt! Gus also has one. Absolutely adorable!! Thanks Maw and Paw!!

















Just a reminder that in the next couple of days, this blog will become "private," meaning that you'll need to be a member in order to continue viewing it. If you'd like to be a member, please email me at dearahc@gmail.com.

2 comments:

HollyGee said...

Hey Abby,

You have my email, I definitely want to see these two cuties grow up!!!

:)Holly

Anonymous said...

Abby, I have followed your journey for many months, and have enjoyed seeing your beautiful children grow. It is sad that you feel the need to make your blog private, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I don't know you well enough to email you, so I will just wish you well, and wish your beautiful family a long lifetime of love and happiness.