With Papa before her first class...

They put these little "bubbles" on their backs to help them out a little...

The first couple of minutes of class, this is the look that Cati has on her face...

Her new bathing suit...

See what I mean about Kim...

Kicking like a champ...

Yesterday we went to The Florida Aquarium with our new friends, Mindy and Ali. We met them at the Y and it turns out that they live right around the corner from us. Catalina was absolutely precious at the aquarium...running from tank to tank, so excited about everything that she saw. I don't think she's ever seen anything like it. Can you imagine how excited she will be when we take her to the zoo or D-I-S-N-E-Y? (We're surprising her with a trip to Magic Kingdom for her birthday, so we don't even want to say the word and tip her off)


Gussy enjoying the aquarium...

2 comments:
We're coming to see you! I just booked our flights! LOVE, NAT
Hey - sounds like you guys are fitting right into the community! How fun for everyone. And seperations anxiety...yikes. I dread that day. But I guess you can look at it like he really really loves me. : ) Hope you guys are well and that you got my e-mail. I want to know your plans while you are in Arkansas. I really want to see you guys, so we are trying to work it out!!
Post a Comment