Friday, June 8

new meaning to the word "hysterical"

i'm so exhausted, i don't even have the energy to use capital letters. murphy got out of our backyard fence this morning and i didn't notice it right away. i have no idea how long he was out. i completely, totally, positively, absolutely lost it. i am not kidding when i tell you that i gave new meaning to the word "hysterical."

if you don't have an inside dog, then you don't and can't understand this but he was my first baby. he's part of our family and is irreplacable. there's not another dog like him. period.

louie was on his way home and fraser was on her way over to help when i found murphy about 10 minutes later...safe and sound, pooping in someone's yard one street over. it took about 20 more minutes for me to settle down. cati kept saying, "mama, no more sad por que murphy es home now." sweet, sweet girl.

here are some cute picture from the past week or so, mostly lounging around in the a.m.

IMGA0884

IMGA0911

IMGA0915

IMGA0938

IMGA0959

IMGA0903

IMGA0894

1 comment:

Mrs.Rock said...

I totally understand, Abby! You know I would be the same way if Alli got out! I'm sorry we haven't connected on the phone yet, but I'll call you this week!
Love your updates and your beautiful children!
Holly