Sunday, March 8

More Disney & Pewitt Pics

Our cutie-patootie friends, the Pewitts, were on vacation in Florida last week, so we (Cati, Gus, and I) met them at Disney for the day (see previous posting). Here are the rest of the pics from our day at Magic Kingdom:

IMG_8089

IMG_8118

IMG_8119

IMG_8126

IMG_8134

The Pewitts finished their Florida vacation with a couple of days here in Tampa with us. We were so very happy to have them. Mary Ann and Jason were the first of my Nashville friends to get to meet Max. He completely adored them, of course! My favorite part of their visit in Tampa was just getting to see the kids play together, which they did very well, as you can see below.

Saturday morning sleepy-heads:

IMG_8150

At the park:

IMG_8161

IMG_8163

IMG_8170

IMG_8178

IMG_8251

In our backyard:

IMG_8288

IMG_8295

IMG_8298

IMG_8303

Going out for pizza:

IMG_8368

IMG_8375

IMG_8378

IMG_8382

IMG_8387

The weekend went by way too fast. In fact, my only complaint about their visit was that it was too short. It does my soul good just to spend time with Mary Ann and her family. They could have stayed a month and it wouldn't have been enough for me!

On the morning that the Pewitts left, I got up early and ran the Gasparilla half-marathon here in south Tampa. The weather here is gorgeous about 99% of the time. Unfortunately, the race landed in that other 1%. There was wind and rain and I definitely deserved the margarita, chips, and salsa that I had afterward!!

Here I am showing off my medal (Gussy is pouting in the background):

IMG_8408

Naturally, we had Mexican food (my fave) after the race:

IMG_8405

IMG_8404

IMG_8399

Thanks for sticking this one out...lots and lots of pictures! I've got lots more to share because we spent this weekend at the beach (Max's first time!). I'll post sometime this week. Love!

1 comment:

Kara Oosterhous said...

OMG... Gussy is getting so tall and they are all just the cutest little things! Let me say Louie looks like three children agree perfectly with him and you beautiful mamma look so "peppy" after your race and no worse for the wear! You absolutely inspire me! You go girl!