I promise I'll post again (probably Friday evening or Saturday morning) to tell you lots of details about the trip and our two little angels, but for now, here are a few photos. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and well-wishes. It is very touching to think how loved and prayed for these children are!!

Our first family photo!!! Look at that sweet little dress that the foster mother dressed Catalina in for our first meeting! Catalina's first words to me were about the dress...she was showing me the ruffles and was so proud of it!
Lovely little Catalina! She is an absolute doll and has such a funny and sweet personality! It was a joy getting to know her during this trip. I could go on for hours about the adorable things she said and did!
Look at this precious little baby boy! Gus is such a sweet baby, I can't even tell you. We were completely smitten with him! His older sister is very loving with him and also a bit protective. The foster mom is going to start calling him by his new name so that Catalina can adjust to it before they come home.

This was right before we returned them to their foster mom. We met her - the foster mom - and she is so nice! She's wonderful and loving with the kids. We are very thankful for her and the role that she is playing in all of this.
More soon! Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers for our family!

2 comments:
Hello from Greece! Abby, I don't know if you're checking, but read my blog at http://filachina.blogspot.com for Greece updates. Your family pictures are precious and I can't wait to see more. Gus has changed so much, and Catalina is as cute as ever. You make a beautiful family and I hope to meet them in person one day. Looking forward to your next post.
Mellie
Abby and Louie,
What precious blessings from Heaven!! John and the girls and I are so excited for you. The pictures are wonderful and it is clear to anyone that God fashioned your family by His own hand. Blessings to you! Thanks for inviting us to watch this incredible journey.
Love, JaNan and John, Elizabeth, Emmeline and Ella Fu
Post a Comment