Seriously, how am I going to make it through three months of this? We're hoping we'll never see the three month mark in PGN (or the two month mark, for that matter), but we have to at least entertain the idea because it's a real possibility. Some people are in PGN much longer than that.
I think the most difficult thing is the silence...no updates on progress, no intermediate milestones, nothing. We won't hear a peep until...
1) we've been kicked out for a paperwork issue (known as a "previo") that needs to be corrected either on our side or the birthmother's side (once corrected, we'll be resubmitted to PGN), or
One of my favorite Bible verses is Exodus 14:14, "The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be still." It's that whole "still" part that I struggle with. Of course, I know the two perfect and beautiful results of this process, so I will wait as long as I need to, but sometimes it feels like I will explode if this stretches out one more day, much less three more months. I want them home. Now.
Patience, patience, patience. And faith. That's what I need today.

2 comments:
That will be my prayer for you. Love you, Nat
I've really enjoyed your postings and your blog is on my daily list of "websites to check". I know you'll keep the faith and hope that you feel God's peace with you in the coming weeks....
Post a Comment