Tuesday, September 19

Happy Birthday, Baby!

DSCN4795

Our beautiful baby boy is five months old today! I can't believe it. He was six days old when we received our referral and five weeks old when we met him. Every month I do this on his birthday...I think of all the little changes and firsts that we've missed out on during this process and it makes me very sad. But, more than anything else, I am overwhelmingly grateful that he and his sister came into our lives and I'm completely in awe of the perfect plan that brought us together. I will continue to trust that plan to bring them home safely and soon!

DSCN4882

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gus! We love you! Natalie, Scott, Ford, Sierra, Griffin and Lefty

The Frugal Countess said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!!! Happy 5 month Birthday, Gus!!! This is hopefully the last monthly birthday away from your mommy, little guy. Definitely Mommy's last birthday away from you!!