Monday, September 18
This has GOT TO BE the week!
Friday was Guatemala's Independence Day, so the U.S. Embassy and PGN (and every other office in the country) were closed for at least one day last week. Plus, there were some rumors in the online forums about the head of PGN being on vacation and that vacation is supposedly spilling into this week. Who knows if that's really the case. All I do know is that we just have to hear something in the next couple of weeks. If we do, that means that Catalina and Gus would likely be home on or around his six month birthday (October 19). I'm not necessarily expecting it to happen, but I sure am hoping and praying for it. If you think of it, please, please join us in praying (or crossing your fingers, or whatever it is that you personally do for luck and good wishes) that we hear something in the next couple of weeks!! Plus, Thursday is my birthday and that would be the very best thing you could give me...prayers for my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment