Tuesday, October 24
Visit Trip #3
Some of you might have read a post a week or so ago in which I stated that I couldn't possibly go back to Guatemala again for a visit and that my next trip would be to pick them up. Well, I'm eating those words and going for another visit. I just miss them so much. I have to go. Louie is conserving vacation days for the pick-up trip and the first few days home, so he won't be going this time. Abuelita - whose birthday is today!! - is making the trip with me, again. We are very, very excited and can't wait to see those little munchkins!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm so happy you will get to see your precious kids again in a couple of weeks. I'm still praying that they will come home very soon. Love, Natalie
Post a Comment