
Our sweet, little baby is six-months-old today! We thank God for him and Catalina and that they are growing stronger and bigger and brighter with everyday! I hope that he has a perfect birthday, full of little laughs and naps, besos (kisses!) from Cati and their foster family, and all the formula and smooshed-up bananas he can eat!!
Here is a photo journey through six big months in the life of our perfect and precious little man! Happy birthday, buddy!










5 comments:
Oh my goodness...he's too cute! =)
You have two gorgeous children.
Happy 6 months Gus, I hope you and your sister can come home soon.
Both you babies are adorable. I hope they come home soon.
Looks like you have a wonderfully blessed family.
Mackenzie's Forever Family
Happy birthday Gus! Prayers are yours from us that your angels are home soon! All our love,
John, Nan, Elizabeth, Emme, and Ella Fu.
Wow - I just found your blog from Holly & Gia and I love it!
I am on the other end of the spectrum. I've been waiting 6 weeks for a referral for a baby from Guatemala and I am hoping to get the news any day now!
Feel free to check out my blog!
-Tricia
http://ourguatemalanbaby.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment