Louie and I never imagined that we would be in PGN this long, but here we are. The forums were abuzz yesterday with rumors of lots and lots of PGN activity to come over the next several days. We're not even getting our hopes up, but it certainly would be nice if it were true.
Our friends, Josh and Keely, are leaving for Ethiopia tomorrow. They weren't originally supposed to leave until mid-November, but their little baby, Salem, is very ill and their adoption agency is allowing them to travel early. Josh is coming home after a week, but Keely might be there up to 10 weeks. They really need our prayers that they will have a safe trip, that sweet Salem will heal quickly and completely, and that their adoption will be finalized so that they can come home soon. If you think of it, please pray for them!
Tuesday, October 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you. I hope you get some great news soon.
:)Holly
Post a Comment