Monday, October 16

Week 12 of PGN

Still no kickouts (and obviously no approval) from PGN. People with much shorter timeframes continue to be approved (and they post their good news on the forum...they get no congratulations from me because right now I'm just not a nice person). From my involvement in the online forum, I happen to know for a fact that your Guatemalan facilitator or attorney can go down to PGN and find out exactly where your file is...whether it is with a reviewer, in the minors section (for cases with minor birthmoms or other special circumstances that require investigation), or in the director's office waiting for approval (where they can sometimes stay for a month or more). For whatever reason, our agency has been unwilling to obtain this information. So, I scheduled a meeting next week with our coordinator and the director of our adoption agency. Hopefully, they can give us more information at that time.

My good friend, Steph, and her husband are en route to Guatemala to see their adorable, little girl, Amelia! I hope that they have a safe trip and a wonderful time with their beautiful girl!

For those of you that have been wondering (and I know that you are out there because several of you, my very sweet friends and family, have asked for an update), we have not received any news about baby Salem's health or about Josh and Keely's trip. I'll let y'all know as soon as I hear something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let 'um have it next week, Abby. You need to know why your kids aren't home yet and what is taking so darn long! Love and Prayers, Nat