I know that y'all probably read my blog sometimes and wonder if there is anything going on in my life besides our adoption. Well, the adoption is the biggest and most important thing in our lives, but there are a few wonderful, non-adoption things that I want to mention...
- My brother has begun residency interviews at lots of top-notch programs around the country. If you've ever met my brother, then you know that they are all probably drooling over him. People as exceptional as Matt are one in a million and I can't wait to see which lucky program gets him.
- Our friends, Josh and Michelle, welcomed their daughter, Lauren, last Friday! Even though she was two months early, Lauren and her mama are both healthy and happy.
- Josh and Keely made it home safely with little Salem! They are thrilled to be home and it sounds like Salem is adjusting nicely.
- Last Saturday, I attended a baby shower for my friend, Fraser. Her little girl is due in less than a month and I just cannot wait to meet her!!
Back on the adoption front, keep praying that we will get out of PGN in the next week or two. We've got to get Catalina and Gus home soon. I'm coming to terms with the fact that they probably won't be home for Christmas, but maybe they will be here to kick off the new year!
Okay, everyone have a good Thursday! Grey's Anatomy...yeah!!
Thursday, November 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment