Friday, December 1

Murphy vs. the Christmas tree

Well, it's not so much the tree that he has a problem with, it's just the Santa Claus on top. More on that later, but first, I'm continuing the trend from yesterday with more good stuff to share...

- Stephanie and Joel are adopting Amelia from Guatemala and after a long and exhausting wait, they are finally in PGN!! The road home has begun!! I can't tell you how excited I am for them!!

- Bibi and her clan (five kids and one husband!) are adopting J.R. from Guatemala and after their own long wait, they are out of PGN!! They expect to bring J.R. home mid-December!! We are thrilled for them!!

Okay, now back to my little Murph-dog. He is completely fascinated with the Santa on top of our Christmas tree. Most of the time, he just sits there and stares at it. Sometimes, he gets mad and barks at it. Other times, he stands on his hind legs and tries to get a closer look. Yesterday, he was running around the tree, back and forth, and I swear he looked like he wanted to climb up the tree and take poor Santa down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. That is hilarious!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is too cute. Love the dog!!!

Andrea said...

That why we don't have a tree. I think it would give out cats even more of a complex because they'd FREAK out over the angel on the tree :) Cute dog!

Anonymous said...

I think Murph would tear Santa up if he could!!