Wednesday, December 20

8 months and 1 day!

Baby Gus turned 8 months old yesterday! Just wanted to let y'all know, even if I'm a day late in posting it. Oh, and just a quick apology if I you have sent me an email recently and I haven't responded. I have a lot right now and I haven't had time to catch up.

We are just so excited that this might be the last birthday that we miss!!! Isn't that a wonderful thought? I'll leave you with a few images of our dreamy little son and his lovely CiCi (that's what Gus is going to call Catalina, instead of "sissy," it will be "CiCi," like her initials!)

DSCN1490

DSCN1717

DSCN5311

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, they are SWEET! Aunt Nat

Anonymous said...

SO sweet. I just love his eyelashes. CiCi is a GREAT nickname. Very cute!

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't wait till all of mine are home! Any news on the final decree?

Anonymous said...

They are just so amazingly perfect! Can't wait to see pics of them in you guy's arms at HOME!!!!!

Happy 8 month birthday Gus!

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you! The pictures are so precious. You are going to make great parents!

Aunt Stacey

Anonymous said...

Gus's smile is just priceless. That bottom picture is full of love.

I'm waiting on pins and needles, up here in NJ, for travel news.

Anonymous said...

Abby and Louie-We are soooo excited for you!!! I just found out and I can't wait until those precious babies are at home! Good luck! We are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how adorable your little ones are!!!