I am so pleased to announce that our very good friends, Fraser and Bill, welcomed little Hadley Weston to the world on Wednesday!! She is 7 lbs, 7 oz of beautiful perfection! I talked to Fra last night and she sounds amazing and energetic, even though she had a slightly long labor. I'm going to meet Hadley this weekend and check in on her little mama, so I'll post an update then.
Fraser and Bill have provided some of our most faithful support since the very day that we found out about our infertility last December. In fact, Fraser made it a point to tell me that she checked the blog from the hospital yesterday and that the pictures of Gus were so cute. Even after giving birth, she only missed one day of blog checking!
I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!! We love y'all!
Friday, December 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are so happy for your buds! I love the name Hadley - too cute!
Julia:)
read about our big new news!!!!!!!!
Juli:):):):):
Post a Comment