Monday, January 15

It's a big day!!

No, not for us or our adoption, but for two people that I love very dearly. First, today is the taping of Martha's show starring my sis-in-law! I talked to Julie just now to wish her luck and she doesn't sound nervous at all. A car is coming for her at 10, then she will have her hair and makeup done, and then the taping begins! Isn't it exciting?! I can't wait to hear about the taping and to watch the show on Friday! Here's a cute, cute photo of me and my famous fam. It's from our '04 trip to NYC, during the SATC tour eating Magnolia cupcakes. Even though it's not a recent picture, I thought that it fit the theme...NYC & frosting (see Ford's pic below)!!

92811195_d2f7df48ea_o

The second big thing happening today is Ford's birthday!! I can't believe that he is one-year-old. I'm sad that I have missed so much of it. I really wish that the kids and I could have been at his birthday party on Saturday. Here's an adorable picture of the birthday boy and his pig cake. Nat told me that this picture was taken right before he threw a handful across the room!!

Ford is ONE

In other news, just wanted to tell everyone that we still don't know exactly when we'll be going to Guatemala. Probably sometime the week of the 29th, but that's still up in the air. We'll let y'all know as soon as we hear anything, hopefully later this week.

Have a good Monday and don't forget to watch Martha Stewart on Friday, January 19th!! Happy day to baby Ford and good luck to Aunt Jules!!

No comments: