

As most of you know, yesterday (on Gus's 9-month birthday!), my sister-in-law, Julie P. Hardee, made her television debut on Martha Stewart's show. If you tuned in, then you know that Julie looked amazing and really did a wonderful job! She was very calm and collected, considering that she was hanging out with the third richest lady in entertainment!

Please visit www.jphardee.com to check out Julie's necklaces. Oh, and if you wait 'til next week, you'll get to see a broader selection of necklaces, including ones made from the vintage scarves she featured on the show. Hands off the blue and yellow one because I'm buying that one right away!
We had a get-together at my friend, Ansley's, house to watch the show. It was a lot of fun! Everyone wore Julie's necklaces, even the kids. And, for those of you wondering, Oliver said his was a tie and not a necklace! Here are some photos from our viewing party (click here to see the entire set).





Thanks to Ansley for having us over and congratulations to Julie for a wonderful showing! Now, visit Julie's website and buy some necklaces before they are all sold out!

3 comments:
Congrats to Julia and HUGE Congrats for you guys and your gorgeous kiddos!! I am soooo looking forward to seeing those children at home with there Momma where they belong!Cute pics of some cute chicks:)
JUlia:)
PS- thanks for you prayers and support!
I know Ansley! I was a sorority sister with her oldest sister - Arden. I grew up with that family. She will probably know me better by my maiden name - Lisa Dore...and my brother Aaron.
Small world!
Congratulatons on the new and improved names of Gustavo Caputo and Catalina Caputo!! Can't wait to hear pink news!!!
Post a Comment