Tuesday, February 27

Happy Birthday to Yules!

Today is Aunt Jules' birthday! Catalina was really excited to draw her a picture and even learned "Happy Birthday" so that she could sing it to Jules on the phone. When I was teaching her the song last night, I guess she thought I was saying "Happy birthday to Jules." All day long she has been practicing it that way, except the "J" sounds like a "Y" when she sings it. So, she wound up singing "Happy birthday to Yules!" over and over again on the phone. Very cute!















Y'all have all heard me brag about Julie and how talented she is (visit her website to buy her handmade necklaces that were featured on the Martha Stewart show!). We love you, Jules, and we hope you had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

Priceless:):)

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my art work in the mails! Also- thanks for your devoted promotions to my website! xoxox- Yules