Friday, February 2
Mary Ann's pink idea!
After we got our call yesterday, I found out that sweet Mary Ann had asked my best friends in Nashville to wear pink on Thursday in hopes that we would get our pink slip. Nat also asked her small group at church to do the same. It looks like it worked (plus, the hundreds of prayers from all of you didn't hurt!)! Thank you to my precious friend for being so thoughtful. And, thank you to Mare, Nat, Leigh Ann, Ginny, Scott (though I think his was more of a salmon color), and whoever else wore pink yesterday in support of us! Here is one of our little lucky stars in her pink getup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love it! You guys are blessed with some incredible friends!
Julia:):)
We most certainly do, Julia...and that includes you. We are blessed beyond measure!
Love y'all, Ab
This is the most wonderful news! Can't wait until the post with the pictures of Catalina & Gus are in their own rooms at YOUR HOUSE! That will just be the perfect sight to see after a LONG overdue homecoming.
Congrats and have a great trip!
Diane Williams
Scott actually wore pink camo boxers. We didn't think you'd want to post a picture of him in his boxers on your blog, though. Nat
I just found your blog and read through your journey! Congrats on going to get those beautiful kids. It's been too long!!!
I noticed you live in Orlando. We live in Winter Springs with our Guatemalan princess Gabriella!!
Oh, I am thankful to the Lord for the two and of you and your growing family. Your persevernce is admired and I can imagine these little ones will bring your more joy than you ever imagined!! Love, Carolyn Walthall
Post a Comment