We found out today that our Embassy appointment is next Wednesday!!!! There are just no words to express how happy we are!! More later. Thanks so much for your prayers and support during the waiting!!! We love y'all!
BOUT TIME BABY!! You Guys are finally going to be together forever!!!!!!
Congratulations to a beautiful family of FOUR!!!!!!!
Thank You God for hearing and answering our prayers - You are so faithful and good to us! We praise your Holy name Father God! YOu alone are our God and worthy to be praised!
WHAT THE HECK...girl I thought you were home already...Hey would you mind emailing me I want to talk to you about something for a friend of mine....Thanks a Bunch...Candy and Kya Blu
First, I'll say that I'm a little ashamed that this is the first time I've posted to your blog since I've been reading daily for several months. More importantly, I'm so excited and relieved that you all will finally be a family under one roof. Congratulations! I miss seeing you in Nashville at our former little supper club! I hope to be able to meet your sweet kids one day soon! Elizabeth Lucas Wilson
This is the most wonderful news!! I can't wait to see you posting from home with those two sweet babies. What a ride and now the fun is just beginning! dawnz:)
6 comments:
WOOOO~HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOUT TIME BABY!!
You Guys are finally going to be together forever!!!!!!
Congratulations to a beautiful family of FOUR!!!!!!!
Thank You God for hearing and answering our prayers - You are so faithful and good to us! We praise your Holy name Father God! YOu alone are our God and worthy to be praised!
Love You Guys!!
JUlia:):):):):):):):)
Congratulations!!! Isn't it amazing that we can go from complete despair and agony to absolute elation?!?!? Your babies are coming home!
I am so thrilled for your family! Have a safe and wonderful trip!!
Sarah & Sophie
Well guys...it's about dang time!!!!
I wish I was there to celebrate with you!!!
WHAT THE HECK...girl I thought you were home already...Hey would you mind emailing me I want to talk to you about something for a friend of mine....Thanks a Bunch...Candy and Kya Blu
Abby,
First, I'll say that I'm a little ashamed that this is the first time I've posted to your blog since I've been reading daily for several months. More importantly, I'm so excited and relieved that you all will finally be a family under one roof. Congratulations!
I miss seeing you in Nashville at our former little supper club! I hope to be able to meet your sweet kids one day soon!
Elizabeth Lucas Wilson
This is the most wonderful news!! I can't wait to see you posting from home with those two sweet babies. What a ride and now the fun is just beginning!
dawnz:)
Post a Comment