The babies are here and they are more perfect than we even remembered!! Gus has a ton more hair than he did last visit and is just the beautiful thing I{ve ever seen. Cati has been amazing and brave...she{s really being so great with Louie this time which is an answer to our prayers. She{s nuts about him!
Okay, gotta run. Louie has both right now and they{re probably running all over him! Oh, Gus is crawling and has two little bitty teeth poking through his gums in the bottom front. So cute!!
Love y{all, will try to post more later.
Tuesday, February 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I could not hold back the tears reading your post! I am sooo happy for you guys! It has been a long and hard wait and to know you four are together for good this time - it just brings tears of JOY!!
Soak it up and love every minute of it girl!
I cannot wait to se pics of you all happy and smiling together!!
wooo-hoooo!!!
Kiss those gorgeous babies for me:)
Julia:):):):):):):)
Congratulations, you deserve it! I'm so happy that you posted, I've been checking. Can't wait to see the pics! Andrea Harris
We are so happy for you! We can't wait to have you 4 back home in the 'hood!
Lisa and Craig Bourne
I have chills and tears for you. OH WHAT A BLESSING.
I was thinking about y'all tonight on my way to bible study. I was thinking how that right at that minute, you were with your kids. And, then I thought, you will be with them tonight and for every night from now on. It makes my heart smile thinking about it! Love to all of you! Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Aunt Nat
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of them home safe and sound.
This will be a week you'll never forget! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet those precious babies!!
Love you all,
The Browns
Post a Comment