Poor, little sweet baby Gus got sick last evening. He's better now, but I might never be able to get over it. It was awful. I mean, AWFUL...he threw up and threw up and threw up until there was nothing left, then he kept trying to throw up more. I was holding him and he was just pitiful. We took him to the doctor and he didn't have fever and wasn't dehydrated, so they let us go and told us to give him Pedialyte for the next 24 hours. He has done fine and is sleeping pretty hard right now, but I'm not kidding you...I might never get over how horrible I felt for him when he was sick. How on earth do y'all do this, fellow mamas? I was a basketcase when we finally got to the doctor and sweet Catalina was a champ...she was patting me on the back and telling me she loved me. She was perfectly behaved the entire time we were there. I am so proud of that little girl. Oh, it's so cute, she's outside learning to ride her tricycle right now. Louie is absolutely in heaven!
More soon. Love and thanks for all your sweet comments!
Sunday, February 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Praying for Gus and celebrating with all of you !!
JUlia:)
If only everyone could have a heart for the blessing of a child as you guys do.
Hey Abby..We are so happy for Louie and You starting your family..We will always be here for you guys..We love all of you..and we wish you the best of luck
I am so glad little Gus is feeling better. It is hard to see our little ones sick. You have been christened into mommyhood!
I am so happy for you and Louie!
Congratulations!
Oh, it's fun to see your family all together. The pictures speak a 1,000 words. Praying for your fun family time. Love, Carolyn Walthall
Post a Comment