Just a quick posting to tell you that we're home at last! Several of our friends made a sweet sign for our garage door and tied balloons all over the place to welcome us home. And, our neighbors were walking around circling the block over and over again waiting on us to drive up. Everyone from the houses around us came running out right away! It was very sweet!
Catalina and Gus were both very good during the trip, except when Catalina had to put on her seatbelt in the plane. She didn't like that much at all and within 10 minutes she had figured out two different ways to get out of it!
I've got to get back to the kiddos, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are home and so very happy! If you'd like to look at the photos from our trip, click here. I'll post lots more details tonight, if you're interested in hearing more.
Love y'all!
Saturday, February 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WELCOME HOME CAPUTOS
LOVE
NANNY AND UNCLE DANNY
Congratulations and welcome back! I'm am so happy for you all. Your family looks beautiful. The kids have grown up so much. I hope to meet them soon. Best wishes.
Mellie
Louie, Abby, Catalina, and Gus...
I am so incredibly happy for all of you. What a blessing God has sent to those babies and to the new Mom & Dad!
I hope to meet those babies soon! Enjoy every moment with them...they grow up way too quickly. Congratulations again and welcome HOME Catalina and Gus!
-Angie White
Welcome home Caputo family! Catalina and Gus are just too beautiful for words (but of course, you already know that)!
Enjoy the beginning of your new life together at last!!
Sarah & Sophie
Yeah! What GREAT pictures! You could tell the progression of closeness b/w Catalina and Louie. How great and special!! I love the picture of them 2 on the plane. Oh, and Gus' shoes :) hehe. Love them on him!!! Don't overdo yourself trying to post on here! We will get the scoop. Rest and relax while getting used to 2 kids!! Love to you all! Carey for the family ps-abby says gus is so cute :)
The Caputo Family is HOME!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Abby I called you yesterday, but I know you must be a busy mommy taking care of your new babies - you don't need to call me back. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you all and wanted to hear all the details!! I'm also dying to know how Gus is doing (to get a handle on Amelia!). Give snuggles to my future daughter and son in law!!! Steph :)
Post a Comment