Thursday, March 15
L-Dub, it looks like I'll be seeing more of you in the next five years!
Since there are only about three people who read this blog that will get the reference I made in the subject line, I'll explain...L-Dub is my former colleague and forever friend that lives in NYC. It looks like I'll be seeing her more often in the next five years...my little brother, Matt, is doing his first residency (one year) at Memorial Sloan Kettering and then his radiation oncology residency (four years) at NYU!! My brother is seriously a superstar...he's smarter, nicer, more talented and good than 99.9% of the people on this planet. He is going to be very successful in his career and in his personal life! I'm so proud of him and I know that he and his wife, Jules, will be so happy in New York!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Abby--how excited are you for JP and Matt????? I am DYING!!!! Jules will OWN NYC. They are going to be so happy there. Its like the mothership is calling them home! :)
That's ME! I'm so happy!!! I'm going to be a Jets fan and a Yankees fan and go see Grey Gardens ASAP!
Post a Comment