
We also had a visit from our friend, Rob and Dawn. Rob and Dawn played a big part in our adoption process, so it was really special for them to meet our kiddos!! Cati loved playing with Alix and Coco. Plus, they brought over gifts, which included a princess costume...that means that they will be in Cati's friend hall of fame forever!!


This week promises to be fun and full of visits, too. Louie is at a conference, so my parents are here helping out and visiting the kids. Also, our good family friends are in town. We cannot wait to see them and for them to meet Catalina and Gus!!
My mom gave Cati a book about rain and she also gave her some green rain boots. Cati hasn't taken those things off, except to sleep and ride her bike, since my mom got here on Sunday!

Oh, a couple of other things from last week. Cati had her hair cut on Thursday, which was traumatic for all involved. So, we went for a cookie afterward and she quickly forgot all about the haircut.


We went over to the McKinney household on Saturday so that Nick could take some family photos. I cannot begin to tell you how much we love those pictures! He did such an amazing job! I'm going to save the photos for their own blog posting later this week. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nick!! We owe you!

5 comments:
So happy to see Salem is home and OK - the last I had read about her she was very sick and they were still over there with her. I am so thankful she is OK! I had prayed for her so much:)Give her and her family a big ole southern style hug from down here in NC:)
Your children look like they are home and have been there forever -
What a great Momma you are:):)
Julia:)
I would have cut Cati's hair when I visit next month! I am motivated to have kids (in 5 years) so I can play beauty shop on them!
Love,
Jules
Abby,
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy to see how wonderfully they are doing! Please keep in touch!
Bibi Santana
Can your children get any more beautiful...I could just hug them o pieces...LOVE the princess outfit. Hope we get to see you all again someday...candy and kya blu
I love the picture of Cati with her boots on, that is sooo funny. She is a piece of work and I'm sure she'll teach her little bro to be just like her:)
Post a Comment