Both Cati and Gus were really good on the flights to and from Arkansas. I am a tough cookie and usually up to any challenge, but I have to say that the flights home yesterday (just me and the kids) weren't exactly easy. But, again, they were both well-behaved and that really helped.
On the way to Bibi and Grandad's house...

The next few pics were taken minutes after my Paw Paw, Maw Maw, Uncle Danny, and Aunt Nanny arrived at my parents' house. Shy, little Gus warmed up right away, but Catalina kept a safe distance at first.



It didn't take Cati long to warm up to them, though, and for the rest of their visit, the phrase you heard uttered most often was, "Want to come play with me?" (Oh, and once she asked Aunt Nanny to watch her babies while she went to run and exercise!! I couldn't be more proud about that!!)





Here are some good ones of baby Gus showing off his new walking skills! He was so precious walking to Catalina...he was so excited and proud, either with his mouth wide open or tongue sticking out. Soooo cute!!



So proud and excited!

Celebrating his accomplishment with Grandad!

Those of you that know him well have undoubtedly noticed the absence of his pacifier in all of the above pictures. Well, he developed a rash around his mouth from his pacie, so he needed to cut back for a few days, anyway. I just decided to take it away cold-turkey and my little laid-back boy has done so well without it. He is amazing...so resilient and has adapted so unbelievably well to any changes that we throw at him. He and his sister both just amaze me everyday.
Okay, this is getting long, so I'll post more cute pics from our trip tomorrow.

2 comments:
Ab, I love the pictures. Your Paw Paw is the cutest! Can you allow me to look at all of your pictures on Flickr? It won't let me and I want to see ALL the pictures from your trip! Love, Nat
Ab:
It was so good to see you and those precious babies this weekend. They are even more beautiful in person and it was such a joy to watch you in "mommy mode". Wish we could've had more time to visit but that is how it goes with kiddos around! Keep up the good work and good attitude! I want to get a copy of some of the pics!
Hugs, KMO
Post a Comment