A few other tidbits from his appointment on Monday...his height is in the 50th percentile and his head circumference is in the 10th, but the poor boy has dropped off the charts in weight. I'm visiting with a nutritionist on Monday to find out ways to beef up his diet. I feel bad because I kind of feel like it's my fault, but the doctor said that if the nutritionist's suggestions don't help, and he keeps growing in height as he has, then she thinks that this is just how he's built. Otherwise, the boy is in perfect health. Catalina cried more than he did when he got his immunizations. She said, "You alright, Gussy?" when it was over. Precious, precious girl!
Okay, here are a few photos from my mom's trip to Florida for Cati's birthday. We arrived in Arkansas yesterday for the kids first visit to my parents' house. Today is going to be a really special day because my grandparents, aunt, and uncle are driving up from Louisiana to meet the kids for the first time. I can't wait!!
The beautiful birthday girl!

Cati selling my mom a hamburger at the park:

Big boy:

Such a good big sister:



She got the green chair for her birthday, so she can watch cartoons next to Gussy in the mornings! Sooooo cute!

2 comments:
The kids are so cute and are growing up so fast. Hope you have a wonderful time in Arkansas. I'll probably follow Cati's lead and go to Disney for my birthday this weekend! I'm still a kid at heart.
Go Gus!!! He's a Walker - TexasRanger!!!! I miss you!!! Call me (I only have your Orlando cell number) so I can get your new #. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment