I've always maintained that Catalina is the bravest person I've ever met and today she confirmed it for me once again. She has three little cavities in her front teeth and the dentist thought it would be really hard to fill them considering the location of the cavities. She said that kids Cati's age don't usually cooperate. I honestly thought that it was going to a knockdown, drag-out kind of thing and that the dentist and/or the hygenist would end up with a black eye by the time we left. But, no. She was the bravest little girl and everyone went on and on to me about how incredible she is. Yep, that's my girl!! We are so proud of her!
Little Gus continues to walk more and more. I feel like he does new things everyday. Just little things, like yesterday he picked up Catalina's brush and started trying to brush his hair (see pic below) and now he'll pick up my cell phone and hold it to his face and baby-talk into it.

And, as I mentioned in my previous posting, he learned how to blow kisses this weekend. I really do think it's one of the sweetest things I've ever seen in my life!! Check out the video clip below (thanks for the instructions, Jules!). I hope it works. Oh, and turn the volume on. So cute!
5 comments:
The video works! Very cute!
Love,
Jules
Aww, that's so cute. You're so good, I still need to figure out how to do videos on the blog. You're kids are amazing. Keep updating us!
they are so gorgeous - are you guys going to try to be a part of Guatoberfest??
We would love to have your sweet family there:)
check it out at
www.Guatoberfest.blogspot.com
Julia:)
SO STINKIN SWEET the kisses and Cati's voice. I really hope we get to see you al again someday soon. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is the cutest thing! PLEASE get more video of them!!!!
love! nichols
Post a Comment