Tuesday, July 31

Willy-nilly

Baby Gus seems to be back to his old self when it comes to eating. Some meals, he eats so much that I think, if he eats one more bite, he's gonna pop! Then, other times, he doesn't seem in the mood to eat much. But, that's pretty normal for him.

And, his walking is getting better. Yesterday, he perfected a 90 degree turn. He was very proud of it and walked the same little square in the kitchen about four times in a row. And, he's definitely becoming more brave. When he first started walking, every step was so calculated and he didn't move a muscle unless he was perfectly concentrated and ready. Now, he just takes off, all willy-nilly, with seemingly no direction and no concern whatsoever that he looks like a wobbly, old drunk. It's really so adorable!

I'll leave you with some cute pics from the past few days.

Catalina dressed up for running errands the other day. Very cute!!!

IMG_1038 IMG_1048

Cati and I made pizza together on Saturday night. We both had a really good time doing it and I think we'll try cookies together this week.

IMG_1058 IMG_1063

My precious family!!

IMG_1156 IMG_1158

Oh, and Gus just learned how to blow kisses and it's just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I need to figure out how to put video on my blog and I'll show y'all a cute little clip of them blowing kisses! I love it!

1 comment:

UKNat said...

I've been talking to Ford about coming to visit you and riding on an airplane. He can say Abby really well. Louie and Gus, not so much. But, when I ask him to say Cati, he says Tee Tat. He thinks I'm talking about the cat.