Wednesday, October 10

Guatemala 5000 - October 9, 10, 11

How YOU can participate in the Guatemala 5000 Initiative
www.jcics.org/Guatemala5000.htm#Participate

To those of you that have emailed me already saying that you emailed or faxed or called, we love you and thank you more than you can ever know!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hey girly just wanted to let you know we are in the BOAT with you AGAIN...we are adopting a SON..he was born SEPT 19th. I am going to see him again on OCT 20th...I am scared to death and IN LOVE all at the same time. I talked with my Senator for a long time today and they really are trying to do something about this. How paper ready are you? My 171 expires on NOV 1st and I am hand delivering my Dossier to the mala on the 20th. I have started a private BLOG for Jagger because we are not telling our families until we are OUT of pgn...especially with all the added stress...if you want to read it shoot me an email at cmurnan@itxnetwork.com and I will add you to the list...HUGS