Monday, October 15

Long time, no post.

Hi, all. I intentionally didn't post last week because I didn't want to take the focus away from the Guatemala 5000 information. Thank you so much to all of you that called or emailed on our behalf. I don't know whether there have been any new developments, but if I hear of anything, I will certainly let you all know.

We've have a fun and busy week around our house. Here are some photos documenting the things we've done.

We went to Zoo Boo with Ali. Her costume for this Halloween wasn't ready yet and we had this costume lying around. She and Ali make the cutest little fairies!

IMG_3299

IMG_3300

More photos of the kids and their friend, Ali!

IMG_3328

IMG_3353

Getting their hair cut in cool little cars!

IMG_3467

IMG_3468

Cati's new hair

IMG_3528

Gussy's new hair

IMG_3531

Dinner in Clearwater with our friends, Julian and Bert

IMG_3549

Mama's new hair

IMG_3548

IMG_3564

IMG_3571

IMG_3587

4 comments:

UKNat said...

I love all the new hairdos. I didn't know Bert and Julian were coming to visit...
that last picture is precious!

Kara Oosterhous said...

You girls look fabulous with your new dos and the boys are pretty cute too! I think of you guys often and love reading your blogs as you are such a dedicated blogger! Hope everything is moving along with the next adoption. Hugs and kisses to you all. Love, boo

Mellie said...

Love all the new haircuts! You all are a beautiful family.

Jenny (Twin Mommy!!!) said...

Everyone looks great! Hope something came of all the calls and letters!!