It's so much fun watching him figure this stuff out! He is such a little joy. Oh, and he is such a little lover, too. He is all over everyone with hugs and kisses! Baby Hadley and Fraser came over for lunch and Gus marched right up to Hadley and kissed her on the lips as soon as she arrived. He hugs and kisses Ali everytime she's around and pats her on the head. On Saturday at the park, he hugged and kissed a little baby girl that he didn't even know. Her mama almost cried because it was so cute. Yep, that's my boy!
Here are some pics from last week. They made Thanksgiving hats at the Y's nursery while I was working out one day. Cati wore hers to Target along with sunglasses!

Throwing acorns in the fountain...he was soooo proud of himself!

In front of the beautiful Hyde Park Village tree:


At the park:



On Sunday, we went to a baby shower for Louie's sister Missy. She and her husband are expecting a little boy, A.J., in February. The shower was very nice and the kids had a great time...Cati enjoyed helping out with the presents and Gus enjoyed running around, climbing into every empty chair, and trying to pull off every table cloth (it was exhausting!)!
The mama-to-be with Abuela Glo and the kids:

1 comment:
I love it! As always, I'm enjoying the pictures. The kids are getting so big and are so beautiful. And I'm very glad to hear you have time for yourself these days to do things like workout at the Y. You're really getting a hang of the mommy thing aren't you. I never had any doubts you would be a pro. Hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm going to be freezing in Michigan!
Post a Comment