Friday, November 9

The Zoo

Last Tuesday, we went to the Nashville Zoo. The only other time Cati had been to the zoo was at night and all we really saw then were Halloween decorations. So, as you can imagine, Catalina was over-the-moon to see elephants, giraffes, zebras, etc.

IMG_4151

IMG_4170

Gus, on the other hand, had a rough day. I think that he was reacting to the new places and people and to being on a different routine than he's used to. Anyway, I had the bright idea to let Gus and Will ride around the zoo together in our double-stroller. Gus just wasn't having it. He hit, scratched, and kicked poor little Will everytime we tried it. Then, I put Catalina in the stroller and he pulled her hair. That's really out of character for him and I felt so guilty and embarassed that he was being so ugly to Will. Look at how mad he looks in this picture and how sad Will looks. Ugh, I feel bad just thinking of it.

IMG_4189

The entire crew looking at cute little meerkats:

IMG_4196

Ford and Will and the huge goldfish

IMG_4228

No comments: