The biggest news from the past couple of weeks is that Cati and Gus have a brand-new baby cousin, A.J.!! Louie's sister, Missy, gave birth to our newest family member last Friday, January 25th. Mom and baby are healthy and happy, despite their emergency c-section. Our kids have had a bit of the sniffles, so they haven't met A.J. yet. Louie met him, though, and said that A.J. was adorable and that Missy was a champ. I don't have any pictures to post, but I hope to have them soon.
No other big news, just lots of playing and park trips, the usual. Last Friday, we had a great day with our friends, McConnell, Ruffin, Ali (Lolli), and their mamas. I'm sure all these park pics look the same to everyone but me, so I'll only share a few of the cutest ones!
We had a cold spell, so the kids had to bundle up for our morning run:

Sweet, sweet friends, Cati and Lolli:

Gussy has been a climber since long before he could walk. He continues to refine his skills at the park (below) and at the Y (there's a tiny rock climbing wall and the nursery workers say that he tries it everyday):

Saturday was Gasparilla, which was much crazier than the kids' parade the week before. We walked down with Lolli, Milton, and Mindy and had lots of fun.
Here are our little buddies before Gasparilla:

Cati doesn't just love Lolli, she also loves Lolli's beautiful mama:

Gussy and his beads:

Cati and her beads:

This is when I knew it was time to go home:

Milton and his expert Mardi Gras moves:

On Sunday, the weather was just beautiful. We walked to church, which is only a couple of blocks and takes less time than buckling the kids into their seats, driving over, and finding a parking spot. Later that evening, the entire family went for a walk through our neighborhood.
Mama and kids:

Papa and kids:

This was so cute...Cati pretending to be Santa. Papa, Murphy, and Doc were her reindeer.

Finally, a random picture of the kids. I've never seen anything more precious than these two in my whole life (besides baby Max):

3 comments:
Such beautiful children...hope mine are half as cute!!!
you are so brave letting Gus climb up that equipment! I know we have a while till we are there, but right now that terrifies me. What kind of backpack is Gus in. We are in need of one. The kids are precious on the car!
Ab:
What a good little mommy your are. The kiddos are beautiful! Think of you often. Saying lots of prayers for baby Max. I think of him a lot since is not much older than Ben. Keep blogging! Hugs, boo
Post a Comment