Thursday, February 14

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. I also hope that my parents have a wonderful anniversary. I wish I had a picture to post from their wedding. It was at my grandparents' house and my mom looked really beautiful and of-the-moment with her long hair and sleeveless mini-dress. Mom, do you know the picture I'm talking about, in Grandma's kitchen? I need a copy of that.

On Monday, we decorated Valentine's cookies with Bibi and our friends, Ali and Ruffin. It was so much fun, especially letting Cati roll out the dough and cut the heart-shaped cookies. Gussy even gave the cookie cutters a try. Very cute! I took lots of pictures.

IMG_7148

IMG_7159

Adorable Ruffin and his sweet mama, Merritt:

IMG_7170

Look at this face!!

IMG_7184

IMG_7189

Later, they played dress-up. Oh, so cute!

IMG_7207

IMG_7211

IMG_7223

Watching cartoons:

IMG_7227

Cheeeeese!

IMG_7237

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

First of all, where did you get that crazy 80's Mickey Mouse shirt? It's awesome.

And I love how serious Cati is with her cookie decorating. Looks like she was doing such a good job and was the only one decorating instead of eating.

I have a feeling Gussy will be very embarrassed by pictures of him in a tutu in 10 years. But he's still SO cute.

Take care,
Mellie

Jenny (Twin Mommy!!!) said...

looks like fun! Can't wait till we can do that. Although, they grow up so quick. I should be patient! Love you!