Friday, April 18

Par-tay!

Wednesday was McConnell's third birthday party and we had a great time. I think that I might have had the most fun of anyone...hanging out with friends and watching the kids enjoy themselves. It was the most relaxed I've been since my emotional and stressful Monday. As usual, I took lots of pictures.

My little cuties earlier in the day. Gus got a cool new wagon from Abuela Glo and Abuelo Loup for his birthday (tomorrow!).

IMG_9585

Cati was in the party mood all day.

IMG_9590

McConnell's beautiful backyard. Please note the three sweet girls (Cati, Ali, and Ava) walking hand-in-hand. Also, you can see that the doggies had balloons tied around their necks!

IMG_9602

The Barrows have tons of outside toys and games. Gus was in heaven and didn't want to leave! He was just kind of a loner a lot of the time, playing and running around by himself.

IMG_9612

IMG_9617

IMG_9678

IMG_9625

IMG_9663

IMG_9707

Photos from the bounce house. It got a little rough at times, so I was being over-protective of baby Gus, who is clearly not a baby anymore.

IMG_9633

IMG_9642

IMG_9643

The adorable birthday boy, after he dug into his birthday cake!

IMG_9676

I love this picture of Ruffin!

IMG_9623

Catalina made a new friend, Ellie. Here's a picture of the new friends and Ellie's brother looking for roly-polies, which Catalina calls "roly-roly bugs."

IMG_9712

IMG_9717

Papa was able to join us at the end of the party. He went to college with McConnell and Ruffin's mama and papa, so he has known them for a long time.

IMG_9737

IMG_9734

Have a great Friday!

No comments: