Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip. I'm trying to stay upbeat today - because I am really, truly thrilled to be back home with the rest of my family - but, I can barely even look at these pictures right now without crying. I miss him so much and am just so sad to be away from him. Not much more that I can say right now, except that Cati and Gus have made me feel so good today. They both missed me a lot and have really shown it. Last night, when I got home, I woke Cati up and her reaction was priceless. In her sleepy little voice, she said, "Oh, hi Mama" and stuttered around a little bit more, and then fell back to sleep. This morning, she told me that she was so excited when she saw me last night and that I was (and I quote) "the beautifulest mama I [Cati] ever see." And, precious Gus wanted me to hold him all day, everywhere I went. I could tell that he didn't want me out of his sight. They really have helped me feel better, along with my sweet husband. Even though I've been pretty sad today, I have also been overwhelmingly aware of how blessed I am. That's just all I can say right now. So, here are a few photos of our littlest blessing.
Friday night, when the crying finally ceased:

He looks just like his Cici here:



When I finally won him over:

The boy loves to eat!


5 comments:
Oh, Abby, he's just perfect! I can't WAIT to meet him! Glad you are home safely with your other kiddos! Love, Nat
Hi, Abby,
I saw your dad at an awards ceremony and asked about you. He quickly told me to check today's blog for the pictures of baby Max. What a proud grandpa! We wish you all the best!
Jill
Ab:
He is a cutie pie! I cannot imagine how heartbreaking it was to leave but I am so thankful you had those 2 other precious angels to return to. Hopefully one day pretty soon your house will be filled with the chaos and insanity that only 3 young kiddos can bring! Thank you for sharing your most intimate photos and thoughts with us. Love ya, boo
Abby he is just darling! And I agree that he looks like Catalina! Many prayers for a speedy process from here on out - so that gorgeous baby can be home with his family where he belongs. :) :)
Abby,
He is absolutely precious, just like his brother and sister. You are so blessed! I am thinking about you...
Jenny
Post a Comment