Tuesday, May 6

Gussy's new 'do

We had a great weekend. On Saturday morning, Catalina and Papa went swimming with Ali and Milton, while Gus and I played at the park.

Beautiful girls:

IMG_0756

IMG_0762

Sweet, baby Gussy gets dirtier and tougher (just like a little boy should be!) every single day. Please see the pictures below and note the progression of his face from clean to dirty (and, no, he wasn't eating the dirt, even though it certainly looks like it from the last picture below!)!

IMG_0758

IMG_0785

IMG_0836

IMG_0872

Gussy's hair has been reaching new heights lately thanks to a mixture of sunscreen, chlorine, sweat, dirt, and sometimes snot. So, as much as I love the long-haired look, we decided that it would be best to keep it short during the summer. I buzzed it myself and he looks adorable, as always!

Before:

IMG_0791

After (in Cati's dolly stroller!):

IMG_0943

Our beautiful babies, dressed and ready for church:

IMG_0941

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hello Kitty-chan earrings in the house!