On Wednesday, I took the kids to have lunch with Louie. He works about thirty minutes from where we live, plus, he stays super-busy when he’s at work, so we don’t often venture out to see him there. It was a fun treat for all of us!


Catalina had another private swim lesson this week. That little girl gets better and better every time she gets in the pool. She’s amazing, such a natural athlete! Her teacher told me that she could tell Cati had been practicing because she was improving so much. Unfortunately, I have to entertain Gussy while Cati swims, so I don’t have many pictures of our little mermaid. Here’s one, though, of Cati swimming to her teacher all by herself:
Here’s one of Gus climbing the “rock” wall at the park. He did it on his first try. He’s a strong and brave (a little too brave for mama!) climber.

Ice cream after Cati’s swim lesson:


Uh-oh!

Cati took this one:

We went to the zoo on Friday with our favorite little friends, Connell, Ruffie, Lolli, and Willie. As always, we had a wonderful time. How cute are these kids? Seriously!?



The first time Cati has gotten to pet the stingrays:

Cati and Ali are standing like the flamingos!

2 comments:
Oh my! Cati is so well accessorized! I'm so proud. Proud Tea Jules.
first I have to say, wow you posted this so early. how do you get going? I drag myself out of bed when the kids wake up. Second, nice job on the haircut. Although it makes me sad to see all his curls gone.
Post a Comment