Sunday, May 11

Happy Mother's Day!

Please take a few minutes to view this clip on a friend-of-a-friend's blog. It is a beautiful tribute to the precious children of Guatemala, especially those waiting to be adopted. If it doesn't melt your heart even a little, then I don't know what will.

X's and O's to all the mothers out there, especially my own. I love her, of course, but I have never enjoyed my mother so much as I have over the past couple of years, getting to see her as a grandmother. I feel like seeing her with Catalina and Gus is seeing her in her best light. She adores them and the feeling is mutual. We love you, Bibi. Happy Mother's Day!

Don't forget to check out that clip. It's extra-touching today because it's Mother's Day, it's the last day of Louie's trip to visit Max, and we (families in the process of adopting from Guatemala) have hit another little snag. Please pray for all of us and our babies.

No comments: