Saturday, June 14

Two more cute videos

First, Cati learning to swim using her arms AND legs AND breathing. We are so proud of her, she's trying so hard and really getting it!



Second, a funny video of a defiant, and then apologetic, Gussy. Please do not judge my parenting based on this video. I generally try not to sacrifice safety for cuteness, but this jumping onto the couch was brand-new and I just really wanted to get a video before I scolded him.



And here are a few cute pictures from this week:

Sometimes, I just can't convince Gus to come to the table without his Bink-bink and Lillow, so here they are getting nice and dirty.

IMG_0059

Cati, Gus, and the Barrow boys...so, so cute!

IMG_0063

IMG_0061

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Cati Go! You are swimming like a fish!! Gussy, you look so cute in your videos! We LOVE watching them! Thank you Abby for sharing them. Louie, we hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! Hopefully, the next one will be shared with Max! We miss you all... ge

trixie said...

Enjoyed the videos. The kids are getting so big....Cati is doing a great job swimming. Look forward to seeing you all in July. GT

Jenny (Twin Mommy!!!) said...

hehehe - i have to laugh a little. Just the other day, I did the same thing. Catching a picture of Mason standing on the picnic table, before telling him he needed to get down. I am still paying for it.. I miss you! jenny

Georgie said...

I am enjoying catching up on your blog so much! Cati and Gus are PRECIOUS, and I especially love the 2 videos. I'm so glad you have this blog. We continue to pray for Max. Love to the whole family, Georgeanna, Ted, Anne & Paige

http://picasaweb.google.com/georgie.goldthorpe