Monday, June 2

Waffles with AJ and aquarium with Ali

I don't think I ever posted about our Memorial Day weekend. We went over to Orlando to visit Louie's parents and to see AJ, Louie's sister's four-month-old son. It was a quick trip, but we had a good time, especially Catalina, who got to swim three times in a matter of 24 hours. In fact, she went swimming at night, which was probably the highlight of the trip. Oh, and she helped make Mickey Mouse waffles, another highlight for her.

Cati and her little cousin:

IMG_1752

This little piggy went to market...

IMG_1763

Cati making waffles:

IMG_1770

Look at her adorable nightgown (from the Tia Jules in her Easter basket):

IMG_1772

On Friday, we went to the aquarium to play in the fountains with Ali and Mindy. Oh, Gussy also finished his first four weeks of private swim lessons on Friday. I'll post some pictures of his progress later this week.

Suuuuch a cute picture of Ali and Cati:

IMG_1885

Gus still wearing his medal from swim school:

IMG_1864

My little ahtlete jumping like a froggie over the water:

IMG_1872

One more thing, we painted our living room and dining room last week. I found Gussy up on a stepladder trying to paint like a big boy one day!

IMG_1542

He was very excited and proud of himself, as you can see:

IMG_1543

This is the new wall color. They were red and dark before and they sort of made our little house feel like a cave. Much lighter and brighter now.

IMG_1906

2 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

What is that color? I LOVE it!! Our walls are gold too - but too light I think. Next house I want to swipe your color!!

Looks like you had a great trip to Orlando!

I owe you an email - I've been crazy with the last week of school!

Matt said...

I love her little seersucker dress in the bottom pic!