Sunday, November 16

The boys are still sleeping, so I thought I´d sneak in an update

Yesterday was a good day. We had a lot of fun with Max. He is a happy and sweet boy, but I´m thinking he´s not as laid-back as Gussy. He definitely has his sister´s passion. It´s precious to see the similarities between them, but he´s his own person, for sure!

He didn´t sleep as well last night. Woke up at 3ish and had trouble going back to sleep. A bottle did the trick. Oh, he has a funny little habit, seems like he must have slept with a fuzzy blanket or something at the foster home that he rubbed together in his fingers. The only thing he can find that is similar to that is Louie´s arm hair. I´m not kidding, he has Louie screaming in pain everytime that child tries to fall asleep...he rubs the hair on his arm between his fingers until he pulls it out. We´re having lunch with the foster family tomorrow and we´ll ask them what that´s all about, then we´ll make sure he gets the blanket back or whatever it was.

Okay, a few photos and a video...enjoy!!

IMG_5031

IMG_5085

IMG_5107

5 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

Awwwwwwwww! He has the most precious giggle!

Glad to see him smiling, happy and adjusting with you so well! All your children have bonded so nicely! Mine was all "you kidnapped me, evil blonde lady. I am going to scream like I have an ear infection for the next 2 months in protest."

Lucky duck. ;-) Seriously, what a blessing that you won't have serious grieving to attend to while trying to keep up with Gussie and Cati. God is so good. :) :) :) :)

jajbs said...

I am so happy to see these pics of your precious boy! God IS good and faithful to finish what He asks us to begin. I can't wait to see pics of ALL of you together!

amanda

trixie said...

Max is just precious. God Bless you alL!

Bibi said...

Abby,

I'm sooo happy to see Max with you and Louie. What a doll baby, he's such a happy little guy!

Enjoy your time with him and thanks again for the favor you did for me!

Bibi

nicholsjen said...

Ab! He's precious! Glad y'all are all back safely. Love! nichols