Sunday, August 23
Bad, bad blogger!
Don't even have time for a long posting right now, but wanted to say that I'm still here. Lots has happened since my last posting...we went to Arkansas for a visit with Bibi and Grandad, I went to Nashville to visit with my lovely best friends, Louie got a new job in another state, that kind of stuff! We have been in our new home in our new town for over a week now and it has been an interesting one, to say the least. Lots of cute pictures and stories coming soon. Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Abs: I cannot imagine how insane this last month has been. I look forward to hearing stories and seeing pictures. You and Louie are amazing and your children are so very blessed! Of course I know that you guys are wonderfully blessed too! Hang in there and keep the stories coming when time allows! Love you, boo
Post a Comment