Okay, so we started July with a trip to Arkansas to visit Bibi and Grandad. Here we are in the Atlanta airport. See how happy we look? It's because we had not yet learned that our flight was cancelled and that we would be spending the night in a gross hotel in ATL instead of at Bibi and Grandad's cozy house!


C & G in the previously mentioned gross hotel, wearing their Delta Airlines issued t-shirts. I was so angry about the flight and the hotel, but those two perked me up!

Day two of our trip...let's try this again!

Our darling friends, Mary Ann and Will, drove all the way from Nashville to visit us! It's impossible to narrow down my favorite pictures of their visit, or from our entire trip to AR, but here are a few faves:












We were able to spend some time with one of our favorite families, the Oosterhouses. The kids were in heaven riding around on Mr. Mills' fleet of amazing riding toys!



Here they are before heading back to Tampa (Bibi in tow, of course!):

Thanks to my mom and Louie, I was able to make a trip, the very next weekend, to visit my very best friends! We celebrated Natalie and her growing family with a shower at Mary Ann's house. But, first, I had the pleasure of meeting the McCloud triplets!!!

And, here we are at the perfect shower for Nat and fam:

And, later that evening, having a mama's night out:

While all that fun was going on, my brilliant and wonderful husband was busy getting a new and important job! So, the next weekend, we went househunting in Summerville, SC (again, thanks to my wonderful mom!). Here is the beautiful hotel, Woodlands Inn, where we stayed


And, here are some funny things that I saw in one of the houses we looked at (had to include these!):


And, here is "The One," our new home!

The rest of July was spent in a mad-dash getting ready for the move. I'll update you on the move next time. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. Love!!

7 comments:
Glad you're back, Ab. I love all of the pictures! Hope things are settling down for y'all in your new house and new town. Love you!
Yay! Thanks for the update! I love the new pictures. I totally want one of those door mats!!! I'm googling immediately! I hope you are settling into your new digs and that all is going well. Miss you heaps and will call you soon! Love you!
Ab:
I am so loving your new home! Absolutely beautiful. I must also ad that you always just look so cute, hip, and precious in your clothes. And of course those kiddos are such cute little munchkins! One of these days, when the big boys are at school and B is asleep, I'll have to call and catch up! I want details on everything! Love ya, boo
Beautiful HOUSE!!
It's BEEEEE-YOOO-TI-MUS!! Catalina could get married there! Love it!
Oh my gosh, is that your house??! LLLOOOVEE IT!! It's right out of Southern Living. So happy for you guys!
I LOVE your house!!! It is absolutely beautiful. However, I cannot believe that no one else commented on the rug picture. I mean, I am still laughing at that one! Do you think you could find one and put it at your front door? I think it would totally complete the house...
Post a Comment