I have a crazy busy week at work, but I'm taking a few minutes of my lunch break (they've been bringing in lunch & dinner since we're so busy) to update you on our chat with Catalina. If you'll remember, last time we spoke to her, she was a little bit shy. Well, there was no sign of that shy girl last Friday. She was so excited and bubbly and she just talked and talked and talked. She was so proud that we called her and was telling everyone else in the room that she was on the phone with her Mama and Papa. She loved the gifts we sent her and asked us when we were coming on an airplane. Louie told her several times that we would be there in two weeks...which probably means absolutely nothing to a three year old. Anyway, when we asked her to hand the phone back to Rosita because we had to go, she flat-out said no, then kept talking about cartoons and her toys! Such a funny little girl! We were so glad that we called and it makes me smile just thinking about how happy she was! I'm so glad she had a wonderful birthday.
Not much to report on the adoption front. No updates or progress that I know of. In a way, I'm thankful for all the craziness at work because it will help this week fly by. Before I know it, we'll be leaving for our next visit. Can't wait!
One last thing...HAPPY MARRIAGE to my beautiful friend, Nichols, and the Mr. He's a lucky guy and I wish them all the happiness in the world!!

No comments:
Post a Comment